Territory Sales Manager
Full-Time/Part-Time Account Manager
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care, companion services, and home safety technology for seniors and other loved ones needing assistance to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own home.
The Territory Manager is responsible for ensuring achievement of revenue objectives for an assigned territory. The Territory Manager will generate sales through cold calling, networking with key influence groups and relationship building with key referral sources. Calls are required in both medical and non-medical environments.
Full-time and part-time positions available in the Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Jose, Mountain View, Milpitas, and Palo Alto areas.
- Achieve total new revenue objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to: hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, funeral homes, etc.
- Performs all phases of sales activities for assigned territory, including cold calls, follow up calls, analysis of client needs, presentations of services, service existing customer accounts and follow Tracks all activity in a CRM system.
- Participates in all scheduled regular branch meetings.
- Will monitor all competitive activity and trends within the territory
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge equivalent to that which would normally be acquired by completing a four-year college degree program in Marketing/Business Administration. Two to five years of measured success and progressively more responsible or expansive sales experience preferable in the healthcare industry.
- Prefer a proven sales track record
- Customer service skills, strong relationship builder. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Basic computer aptitude required.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Incentives
- Other Benefits